Artificial Intelligence (AI)
We help deliver statistical and deep machine learning to transform data into actions and purposes; and thus creating superhuman decision making process.
What is AI? In computer science, Artificial Intelligence (AI), sometimes called Machine Intelligence (MI), is intelligence demonstrated by machines, in contrast to the natural intelligence displayed by humans. Schedule your FREE consultation NOW!
Why AI? It is all about productivity, cost and staying ahead of the competition. AI is NOT just for the big companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, GM or GE, but it is for all types of business that is looking for ways to increase productivity, reduce costs and stay ahead of the curve.
The Typical 10-Steps Development Process at CyberMerce includes:
- Assessment & Discovery. The first step is to understand your business in terms of process, procedure, objectives, data sets and your required results or deliverables.
- Evaluation. Investigating how AI solutions will fit into your existing business processes and how it will transform the delivery process.
- Design and Architecture. Develop a technical blueprint for the entire project's scope; including cost, time, deliverables, and human resources allocated for each task or module.
- Data Collection. Crucial business data from company management is collected and is investigated closely to understand and create the most effective project development plan.
- Build Prototype or Demo. We test Concept versus Reality, by undergoing testing and training processes to meet defined requirement specifications before fully developing the entire system to avert risks.
- Module Development. Once the prototype is cleared, the work begins based on the prototypes. Each prototype will be developed into machine learning models based on the data sets.
- System Development. Each module is then integrated into a working system connecting the front-end to the back-end.
- Security and Performance. Each module will be subjected to rigorous tests to detect performance anomalies and security compliance.
- Fine Tuning & Update. Making sure all the bugs are fixed and all deliverables are met. Performance metrics are set up to constantly gather with the goal to improve the efficiency of the process.
- System Admin & End Users Training. We then train all the team members and all stakeholders that will be involved in the daily management of the application. We believe in, "the application is as good as the end-users know how to use it."
Why CyberMerce? Because we have the experience and the cost advantages over other firms. Our past projects include:
Face Authentication System. Facial recognition system is a technology capable of identifying or verifying a person from a digital image or a video frame from a video source. In general, they work by comparing selected facial features from the given image with faces within a database. It is also described as a Biometric Artificial Intelligence-based application that can uniquely identify a person by analyzing patterns based on the person's facial textures and shapes.
Images Annotation Tool. Manual image annotation is the process of manually defining regions in an image and creating a textual description of those regions. We provide graphical image annotation tools for labeling object bounding boxes in images.
Human Behavior Recognition. The vision for surveillance is an important task in many computer vision applications. The monitoring system concerns the tracking and recognition of people, and more generally, the understanding of human behaviors from image sequences involving humans. We propose an efficient and robust object tracking algorithm that uses color, distance and count features based on an evolutionary technique to measure the observation similarity.
Vehicle Recognition. The system uses AI (deep learning) technology to detect the number-plate from the video taken of the vehicle passing at high speed and convert the letters and numbers contained therein into character data with a high recognition rate. (It is possible to recognize even from long distances from the camera to the vehicle). Typical examples are the N system for passing vehicle records installed on expressways and trunk roads, and the T system for providing travel time and congestion information.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Digital Transformation
- Ecommerce & Shopping Cart
- Software Development
- Website Design & Mobile App
- Small Biz Digital Marketing
- Coin Payment Integration Services
- IT Compliance
- IT Offsite
- IT Offshore
- IT Onsite
- Managed IT Services