Cloud Based Support
Cloud based computing is the super highway to the future of information technology and its workers. It paved the way for the wireless and borderless workers, The future of IT is in the cloud.
Why should your company be consider Cloud-Based Support?
1. Scalability. Having the option to pay as you go vs. paying for it whether or not you used or not is an option every company looks for.
2. Security. The fear of losing your laptop or thumb drive with everything in it is a nightmare. Its lost billion of dollars for companies around the world. With cloud computing, everything is backed up on the cloud instantly. Because your data is stored in the cloud, you can access it no matter what happens to your laptop or cell phone. In case of losing your laptop, you can remotely wipe data from lost laptops so it doesn’t get into the wrong hands and you still have a copy on the cloud under your name.
3. Big Cost Saving. Since having my Google Drive (a perfect example of a cloud network), I am now able to save over 90% from hardware and software cost of backing and storing my work files. This technology really helps small and medium size companies who may not have the money and the know-how resources to do what is needed for disaster recovery strategy.
4. Let the Cloud Update Your Software. The beauty of cloud computing is that the servers are off premises, out of sight and out of mind. Suppliers take care of the servers for you and roll out regular software updates—including security updates—so you don’t have to worry about maintaining the system yourself. This leaves you free to focus on the things that matter, like growing your business.
5. Work from anywhere and almost from any Internet connected device. With the increase in bandwidth and availability, it doesn't matter if you sit in your office or somewhere remote, you can be at work. With most serious cloud services offering mobile apps, you are not restricted to just one specific device on hand.
6. Increased Collaboration. You can have a team spreading over 7 continents and each can access, edit, share document anytime and any place. Cloud-based workflow and file-sharing apps help them make updates in real time and give them full visibility into their collaborations.
7. Document Control. The day of manually backing and save as versions is over. When you make the move to cloud computing, all files are stored centrally and everyone sees one version. Greater visibility means improved collaboration, which ultimately means better work and a healthier bottom line.
8. The Equalizer. Cloud computing put an equalizer on David vs. Goliath because both were using the same technology. If only there was a simple step that you could take to become more competitive; moving to the cloud is the answer.
Why CyberMerce? It is all about service, security and saving cost. The average cost of just one in-house IT tech support person costs about $50,000 for both salary and benefits. It comes out to be around $25 per hour based on a 40 hour work week and 52 weeks per year.
With CyberMerce, you can slash this budget in half and get a team of IT specialists (not just one) that is available to you 24/7 days a week, 365 days a year. But cost-cutting IS NOT what CyberMerce is only about. We are also about our ability to deliver better service, quality and security for your IT support.
Get a FREE Cost-Benefit-Analysis by scheduling a FREE consultation Now!
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Digital Transformation
- Ecommerce & Shopping Cart
- Software Development
- Website Design & Mobile App
- Small Biz Digital Marketing
- Coin Payment Integration Services
- IT Compliance
- IT Offsite
- IT Offshore
- IT Onsite
- Managed IT Services