A WEBSITE IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE SUPPORT BEHIND IT.
Every business needs a website and every website needs regular website maintenance, updates, and the occasional fix and repair - not just on the website itself but also on the server that hosts it. Your website may appear to run fine but behind it, there may be holes or opened doors for hackers and trojans to steal sensitive information without you knowing it. The hacking stories you have heard on the news are only the few that public relations firms were unable to hide. Finding the right website maintenance services company can be daunting, so talk to us first. It’s free. CyberMerce has over 20 years of experience in this area. Get a FREE Cost-Benefit-Analysis by scheduling a FREE consultation with us NOW!
- Website Security Assessment & Resolutions (software)
- Server Security Assessment & Resolutions (software and hardware)
- Fix page error codes
- Find & Repair Broken links
- Page Load Optimization
- Organic Search Engines Optimization
- Fix & Update Existing Forms
- Update or Improve Mobile Responsive
- Update images, functionality, and content
- E-commerce & API Integrations
- Install SSL certificates
- Server Moves & Configuration
Why CyberMerce? Because it’s all about service, security, and saving cost. The average cost of just one in-house Network Support Specialist is about $70,000 for both salary and benefits. That comes out to be around $35 per hour if we calculate based on a 40 hour work week, 50 weeks per year.
With CyberMerce, you can slash this budget in half and get a team of IT specialists (not just one) that are available to you 24/7 days a week, 365 days a year. But cost-cutting IS NOT what CyberMerce is only about. We are also about our ability to deliver better service, quality, and security for your IT support.
Get a FREE Cost-Benefit-Analysis by scheduling a FREE consultation Now!
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Digital Transformation
- Ecommerce & Shopping Cart
- Software Development
- Website Design & Mobile App
- Small Biz Digital Marketing
- Coin Payment Integration Services
- IT Compliance
- IT Offsite
- IT Offshore
- IT Onsite
- Managed IT Services