Cybersecurity is a constant threat. Our job at Cybermerce LLC is to identify and remove that threat for your organization before it happens.
Why Cybersecurity? Cybersecurity is a necessary measure to protect you and your customer’s data from hackers.
According to The 2018 State of Cybersecurity in Small and Medium Size Businesses study, conducted by the Ponemon Institute, small and medium size businesses (SMBs) experienced an increase in cybersecurity risks with approximately 70 percent of SMBs having faced a cyber attack in 2018 and approximately 60 percent experiencing a data breach in 2018. Small and medium size businesses are most targeted because they are more easily breached than larger corporations. On top of that, a cyber attack to SMBs can be more damaging than to a large corporation when factoring in recovery costs such as damage and theft of IT assets, public relations management, and downtime costs. Having to explain a cyber attack or data breach to clients risks losing their trust and business entirely and harms the company's reputation.
Additionally, according to the 2018 Cisco Cybersecurity Report, Special SMB Edition, 40 percent of SMBs spend eight or more hours in downtime because of a cyber attack. In simpler words, companies hemorrhage money just trying to recuperate. Don’t let that be you. Here at CyberMerce, we won’t let you be apart of those statistics.
Why work with us? Because we can help your business to prepare for, prevent, detect and respond to cybersecurity threats. Here’s How CyberMerce does Cybersecurity:
- Identity and Data Access Management. Who, what, when, where and how your data being accessed.
- Data and Application Security. What application, who used it, where the data being stored, and how it is being used and accessed.
- Security Intelligence and Operations. Detect and prioritize the threats that pose the greatest risk to your business and require immediate attention.
- Security Strategy, Risk and Compliance. Address evolving regulatory requirements and help protect your business from growing threats. Evaluations and recommendations for better management of risks, compliance and governance.
- Security Testing. Let's find where is the weakest link.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Digital Transformation
- Ecommerce & Shopping Cart
- Software Development
- Website Design & Mobile App
- Small Biz Digital Marketing
- Coin Payment Integration Services
- IT Compliance
- IT Offsite
- IT Offshore
- IT Onsite
- Managed IT Services